Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I think "Googledocs" will prove to be useful in my class.  I plan to show a progression of the Spanish my students learn by having them each create a story that evolves as the year progresses.

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?


It goes without saying, I have to ask myself, "How can the students use technology in this lesson?" In other words, it will have to be less textbook more technology. Although I do plan on using some of the online resources that our textbook suggests and provides.  I'll definitely have to take adequate training to  help me implement technology into my lessons.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I was surprised the most by the infinite number of "apps" available for our learners.  I need to find the ones that will best be applied in the acquisition of a new language.

No comments:

Post a Comment